MelloMetal999MelloMetal999

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Joe Zombie :: Episode 3 Joe Zombie :: Episode 3

Ths sounds so much better with human voice acting. Great animation and a great story line so far. Keep em coming.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 2 Joe Zombie :: Episode 2

Yet again amazing

This one of the few stick series that i like. The only problem have is the voice acting, the computer voice just doesnt suit the movie. Great job man!

Joe Zombie :: Episode 1 Joe Zombie :: Episode 1

Great

My only complant is the voice acting, but thats the only problem i had with this movie. Joe Zombie is amazing, keep up the good work!

Kitchen Girl Dressup Kitchen Girl Dressup

Pretty good

I agree with ShinRE3, it was good but it could have been better. U need to add some easter eggs or something along those lines to help with originality. Good job though.

Unique Unique

I liked it

It was fun and it keep me entertained, keep up the originality.

End of Age End of Age

To be honest

Its a little too glitchy, u should have worked on it a little bit befor u uploaded it.

Kornswag responds:

I know you must be a guru at flash, but I'm not. I thought it was pretty good myself, and I DID work on it a bit before I uploaded it. I'm just looking for constructive criticism at this point to help me along the way to gold version but I guess that's not gonna come from you.

Dethklok Metalocalypse Theme Dethklok Metalocalypse Theme

Good job

The only problem is ur distortion is a little weak, which kinda killed ur harmonics. But great job. Check out my cover of this song and give me ur opion. Keep it up

Dethklok Theme Dethklok Theme

Pretty good

The only problem, like u said, was the harmonics. Sounds like ur putting too much presure on the string. This sounds a hec of a lot better than my cover of this, check it out and give me ur opion, keep up the good work!

Guitar Port Jam - Korn: Blind Guitar Port Jam - Korn: Blind

Good playing man

Korns a great band to cover, the riffs are heavy and not like mind spliting hard so u can get into it. Keep up the good work. O and if u dont mind me asking, what exsacly is guitar port?